Ready to submit a new Permit Application?
Working to complete an application already in process?
Access C/A Permits Workplace
Similar to a city’s building permit, the C&A Permit Workplace is for tenants planning on making changes to their facilities. The intent of these documents is to assist WCAA Tenants with regard to the WCAA permit process as it relates to improvements of leasehold facilities within the boundaries of Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport and Willow Run Airport.
- WCAA General Permit and Construction Guidelines
- Application for Construction or Alteration
- Insurance and Bond Requirements
- WCAA Permitting FAQ's
- Tenant Reimbursement Policy
- Safety Standards
Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) Documents:
- McNamara Terminal Tenant Design Criteria Manual
- North Terminal Tenant Design Criteria Manual
- McNamara Concessions Manual- 2018
- North Terminal Concessions Manual 2018
- WCAA Tenant Utility Metering Requirements-McNamara Terminal
- WCAA Tenant Wireless Requirements
- Minimum Standards for Commercial Aeronautical Services at DTW
- Application for Performing Commercial Aeronautical Services at DTW
- Applicant User Manual
- Contractor Request Form
- Tenant Request Form